Michael Naef wrote:
> <evil>
> This problem can be solved: The next registration shall be held only
via SQL injection. This will keep out all the salesmen and otherwise > >
not qualified atendees ;^) </evil>

It is the swiss-NETWORK-operator-group, SQL belongs to sysadmins...
I'm more for community-tag based registration over BGP announcements ;-)

This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in them are
confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received
this message in error please notify the originator and delete the email
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. E-mails to and from the company are monitored
for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any
opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent
the views of the company. The company does not conclude contracts by email and
all negotiations are subject to contract. We make every effort to maintain our
network free from computer viruses but accept no responsibility for any viruses
which might be transferred by this e-mail.