* on the Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:28:14PM +0100, Andy Davidson wrote:
> In the UK we have -- we are told -- blocking without logging, because
> the intent of the blocking is to prevent the *accidental* discovery of
> child abuse images.

Stupid pricks. If they legalized possession, all of those people accidently
discovering such things would inform the police, thus mabye really doing
something useful against ist.

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin