On 22.11.2009 19:51 Alexandre Egger wrote

> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:42:32 +0100, Per Jessen <per.jes...@enidan.ch>
> wrote:
>> "dress well to sign better contracts" - it's not bad advice.
>>

>> /Per
>
> Per, I agree. But I was using this as metaphor that obviously a very
> expensive brand will tell you to buy their clothes to do it better just as
> a brand of car would tell you their cars are betters than other and will
> get you further. You don't need to buy the most expensive clothes - that's
> what I meant. From them it cannot be considered as "neutral" opinion.

Iirc Wolfgang's presentation does not say that you you have to buy
DE-CIX services, neither does it say that you have to peer with
everyone. Doesn't it?

Or did you only want to say that DE-CIX is expensive? Which is also not
true.

Arnold
--
Arnold Nipper / nIPper consulting, Sandhausen, Germany
email: arn...@nipper.de       phone: +49 6224 9259 299