Am Monday 06 June 2011 schrieb mir Jeroen Massar:
> The only thing where it might not be compatible is the user interface
> for making it easy to configure them.

While I agree to your point of view that 6rd and 6to4 are very close to
each other and it shoudln't take much time to implement all necessary
changes in user land and kernel it is still not compatible because you
have to set the prefix.

So if you look for a CPE or whatever which supports 6to4 you can't
conclude that it supports 6rd. That is what I mean. Remember, the OP was
looking for boxes which supports 6rd and in this context he asked for
6to4.

And the answer is no, it isn't true, that support for 6to4 means support
for 6rd.

Regards
Oli