Hi

* on the Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 12:06:36PM +0000, Q-X GmbH - Pascal Wagenhofer
wrote:
> One of our customers is sharing links to uploaded.net, which contains music,
> which
> might be copyright protected.

Well, _linking_ to it is not illegal in the first place. So you can tell this
lawyers their case is totally meritless, and they can go fuck off. Write it
a bit nicer than that, though ;)

They could of course go to upladed.net and try to get to the person really
doing the maybe copyright infringement. But there as well, they won't get
anywhere without swiss court order (uploaded.net being swiss as well).

> The german law agency is now requesting the data of the owner

We'll that agency is trying to get you to do something illegal ;).

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin