e.g. I do not accept delivery attempts where IP's in-addr.arpa record does not
match the forward lookup of the returned hostname's for this IP AND does not
match what the delivering MX claims to be regarding the helo info AND if SPF
and/or DKIM matches.

and ... yes, I still have mails successfully delivered ;-)

I don't see why the receiver (with a compliant configuration) should weaken the
proper configuration because senders do 'weird' things.
Always fix at the root cause, don't go for workarounds :-)

Ralph