Serge Droz wrote on 13.05.21 10:02:
> Hi Andreas
>
> These two countries are not currently under comprehensive US sanctions:
>   >
> https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information
>
> So any CA, except, it seems SwissSign, should do.
>
> Best
> Serge
Any "CA" which is not owned by a US controlled entity was the target.

I find it rather sad that a swiss (=neutral) SSL certificate provider
owned by the Swiss Post which is in turn owned by the Swiss Government
sanctions by themselves countires just because they are afraid that a
drug smuggler could buy a domain...
But thats a rant for another day... Banks are not too big to fail
anymore. They are destined to fail (Keyword: advance obedience).

Andreas Fink