Hi everyone,

together with Will (PorCus), and after some discussions in Belgrade at RIPE85 last week, we have decided to organise some "Swinog Beers" in Geneva on the 10th of November.

We will be meeting at Mulligan's (https://goo.gl/maps/VYm7T8P9uQ2dCTqs8) at around 17:30 on Thursday.

Everyone is welcome and there's no need to pre-register, although if you send me an email to let me know of your intentions, it will help in understanding how big of a group we will be.

The formula is simple: just show up and enjoy meeting other networkers. Everyone pays for his/her own drinks and food.

For any question, please feel free to get in touch with me.

I hope to see many of you next week!

Ciao!

PS: We will have a similar event in Zurich in a few weeks

--
Massimiliano Stucchi
MS16801-RIPE