i dont know anyone @ colt italy.
but you might ask

Ron Daniel
COLT Telecom
42 Adler Street
London E1 1EE
UK
E-Mail: ron [at] colt [dot] net

he is the one who set up the peering with us in switzerland.

i have also (from the peering contract) these NOC informations:

24x7 NOC phone: +44 207 390 7848
NOC Fax: +44 207 863 5876
NOC E-Mail: Ops [at] colt [dot] net

Technical Contact Name: Neil McRae
Technical Contact Title: IP Services Director
Technical COntact Tel: +44 207 390 78 48
Technical COntact Fax: +44 207 863 58 76

-steven