A. Uk / dataway GmbH wrote:

Steven Glogger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 17 Sep 2003:

i'm not ready to patch only for verisign my dns server, therefore i will
null route the stuff - even if i eliminate some vhosts which are running on
their machine...

exactly. All these "solutions" which have popped up recently are no
more than hacks. The real solution would be to remove Verisign from
the face of the earth. I don't care about the results of null-routing
the IP address.
i absoluteley agree with you. The problem is to solve at theyr roots, so bye verisign.

Another possibility would be to install the IP address on a local box and put up your own "sitefinder".
customerfriendly idea. "Sorry, you misstyped the url". and a small mailserver like all @mail -> 0null: hehe
so, what's up now? say thanks to verisign for the idea? hehe

roger

.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/