Title: filtert ports at peerings with sunrise

Dear all
Recently, we get lot's of complaints from customers about blocked ports, especially the ones
used for setting up VPN (PPTP, L2TP etc) connections.
I remember some weeks ago, there was an attack using this port ranges.
We also had blocked these ranges temorarily, but as the attack was over, we removed these filters again.
I suspect that other providers have still some filters in place on the peering connection to sunrise...
I tracked down two cases, in one case, the destination was within cablecom, in the other case in ip-plus.
Funny enough that the connection to the server residing within cablecom (actually urba.net) works suddenly since this morning...

My question : Can you please check if there are filters, or have been and recently removed on peering connection to sunrise, especially for the ports 1080, 1040, 1723, or actually the whole 1000'er range?

If there are people from ip-plus and cablecom, please contact me offline...

Thanks for your cooperation

Christian

Christian Kuster
Engineer Network