Hi Jonathan,

Can you give us a bit more detail about the environments?  Where is
the service document coming from, and how are you trying to read it -
are you using one of the client libraries?  Can you see the raw
service document, and determine whether it is valid XML?

Cheers,

Richard

On 25 April 2013 20:47, Jonathan Alba <jonathan.vide...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm writing an article for the university about the development of a client
> to the sword v2. While I was using v1 everything was working, but now I'm
> having problems when processing the document service with v2, exactly in the
> moment of the convert to XML. An exception is thrown:
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error parsing
> service document (String Could not be parsed as XML).'
> Has anyone experienced this and managed to solve? This is my final
> dissertation of course.
>
> Thanks

Richard Jones,

Founder, Cottage Labs