---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Jones <rich...@oneoverzero.com>
Date: 5 January 2011 23:25
Subject: Re: SWORD Business Case
To: techadvisorypa...@swordapp.org

Hi Scott,

Great - we don't like the name business case either but didn't have a
good name for it.  Is it a technical "proposal"?  It describes what
we're going to do, so would that make it more like a design document?

Cheers,

Richard

PS - note the new list "techadvisorypa...@swordapp.org" that Stuart
has set up for the group.