Hi Folks,

The final version of the SWORD 2.0 profile and supporting specifications
has now been released:

http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-specifications/

There have been no significant changes to the specification for a couple of
months now, and we are happy that it is stable, and that the
implementations we carried out throughout the year have supported and
confirmed the work.

Further to this, we have now requested provisional registration of the HTTP
headers used by SWORD from the IETF and should have some feedback on that
in a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who was involved in driving this standard forward, your
input has been hugely valuable.

We are currently going on to look at data deposit use cases with SWORD, and
we will have more to talk about in the new year, I don't doubt!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year.

All the best,

Richard