Hi!

KJV John.20.10 word "their own home"
It has number G1438.

And my Andorid I have:
 - Bishop - shows me G1437 instead of G1438
 - AndBible - shows me *NO* entry for G1438

On Telegram AndBible users group they suggested me to change Strong's
source:

"Ok, you might try to delete/reinstall the dictionary from Crosswire, or
install the dictionary from the AndBible repository instead, and see if
that makes any difference"

Reinstall didn't work. But with Strong's from AndBible repository I am able
to see G1438.

On Xiphos I had version Strong's Greek Bible Dictionary ver. 1.2 - shows me
entry for G1438
Then I updated this module to ver. 2.0. - shows me *NO* entry for G1438

So I believe something is wrong with
StrongsGreek ( Strong's Bible Dictionary ver 2.0) from Crosswire.