I'm working on an info command to display some basic info about modules, and I
ran into the fact that, at least in the About entry, the conf file can contain
RTF formatting. As it stands I strip out \pard, replace \par with \n, and
strip out the tag portion of any anchor/link tags found. My question is, are
there any other tags that are likely to appear in conf entries that I should
be either handling or stripping (since my front end does no formatting of text
whatsoever)?