I already wrote on my experience migrating from 1.2 to 2.0. It was easy and I
had only to adapt a little bit. The compatibilty is very good.

Now it is possible to find widgets by ID, which is great. But I haven't tested
it yet, but will do it soon I think.

There are now a lot of similiar methods in SWTBot, but thats maybe just as it
needs to be, like: button(...), buttonWithLabel(...), buttonWithTooltip(...),
buttonWithID(...), buttonInGroup(...) and so on. It explodes the API in a way
by multiplying methods.

Its good that now Java 5 can now be used, expecially because using generics is
nice. As I wrote before, I would suggest to upgrade the tests to JUnit 4.x. It
would be good if the tests must not extend from another class (SWTBotTestCase).
I think JUnit 4 does not require this, or at least I hope so. Otherwise it
would be hard to use multiple testing addons, since a class can only extend
from one super class.

If I have any thoughts on 2.0 in general, I will write it in this thread. I
checked it out a few days ago, so I haven't seen a lot of it until now.