We are organizing an information session for the MA in Continental Philosophy
is scheduled for this coming Thursday:
Where: Bankstown campus, room 3.G.54
When: Thursday, December 1, from 10 to 11am

I am also attaching a Frequently Asked Questions document that we prepared,
which may be useful.

Morning coffee/ tea will be served at the end of the information session,
followed by a conference on Spinoza:
https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy/home/events/sponsored_conferences/spinoza_provocations
 The conference is open and you are most welcome to attend.

Please come along if you are interested to study in the MA.

Best regards,
Dimitris

- - - - - - - - -
Dimitris Vardoulakis
Western Sydney University
School of Humanities and Communication Arts
Bankstown Campus, 7.G.10
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith, NSW 2751
AUSTRALIA

tel: +61 2 9772 6808
www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy<http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/philosophy>

---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: