I was thinking about it and I'm not right...

You can, of course, display all folders in multiselectbox (child
folders, free folders and folders with different parent folder) but,
when you select a folder which has another parent, and set it as a
child folder for actual folder, it will be child only for actual
folder (the original parent folder will be gone)

Hope you understand :)