Yes, I create the relation with the tables..

but the widget is multiple = true print this error, but is false no print
error:

THE ERROR:

*Notice*: Undefined offset: 2 in *
C:\development\sfprojects\bambu\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection\Pgsql\Exception.php
* on line *101*
*
*
*SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does
not match number of tokens*