Hi all,

i'm working with the deploy system of the symfony for a good time. But i
have one doubt about this feature, specifically about the rsync. Here is my
properties.ini:

[production]
  host=www.domain.com
  port=22 -i E:\cygwin\home\Augusto\.ssh\id_rsa
  user=user
  dir=/home/USER/website
  #parameters="-azC --progress --force --delete
—exclude-from=config/rsync_exclude.txt -p"

Everything works great except for one thing. Permissions. I dont know but
the rsync didnt set the files permissions well done. Here is a example:

drwx------  8 USER GROUP 4096 Jan 23 21:57 public_html

Look that the directory only have permission for the owner. How can i set
the permission as 755 in the same time that i'm running the deployment of
symfony?