finally gerryvdm from the #symfony irc channel gave me a good answer:

[17:12] gerryvdm: the goal is to prevent users unwillingly perform
"actions" on your site, which really only should be possible when
submitting a form
[17:13] gerryvdm: never use GET requests for destructive operations
[17:15] gerryvdm: GET for reading resources, POST for modifying them
[17:15] sriley: spiders will follow get requests, they wont post
though
[17:15] gerryvdm: and everything, from browsers to web crawlers are
designed around that principle
[17:16] gerryvdm: for example, browsers also ask if you really want to
resend a form when refreshing
[17:18] gerryvdm: read this http://thedailywtf.com/forums/65974/showpost.aspx
[17:19] estahn: ok, i give you a short example ... i have news on a
page. every news has a close-link. if you press it the news will
disapear (/news/read/id/3) ... now there is a unobstrusive possibility
through javascript to that i dont need to refresh the page. so this
will work but i would like to have csrf in this link to secure its
from the origin sender
[17:21] gerryvdm: estahn: then a user with a web accelerator that
prefetches links shows up
[17:21] gerryvdm: it should be POST and POST only
[17:21] gerryvdm: and you can always style forms to look like links
[17:23] estahn: the post shows a good point ... but wouldnt csrf in
links aviod this problem?
[17:23] gerryvdm: no
[17:23] gerryvdm: that user with a web accelator has a valid session
and will pass any csrf check
[17:24] gerryvdm: http://webaccelerator.google.com/webmasterhelp.html#prefetch3
[17:24] gerryvdm: it exists, dont assume these things dont happen
[17:24] gerryvdm: "According to the HTTP 1.1 specification, the GET
method is defined as a Safe Method which "SHOULD NOT have the
significance of taking an action other than retrieval.""