I know that in task, I can use partial as this:

   $configuration =
ProjectConfiguration::getApplicationConfiguration('frontend', 'prod', true);

    $context = sfContext::createInstance($configuration);
    $configuration->loadHelpers('Partial');

$message->attach( new
Swift_Message_Part(get_partial('mail/sendNewMemberAlertBody',
array("users"=>$users,"lan"=>$lan,
"receiver"=>$receiver,"html"=>true,"images"=>$imageReferences)),
'text/html'));

But now the service is extending sfAmfService, if I use the same solution, I
got this error:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function getActionCache() on a non-object in
*
D:\websites\chineselovebridges\symfony-clb\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\view\sfPHPView.class.php
* on line *157

Can anyone help me with this?
*