Hey,

I'm a bit confuse, need some help in one thing.

I have a normal database for my application.
The application have a login system.
The application will be used by many users.

----------

My idea is have a database for each user and a general database that
saves the users and the associated database for a user.

So the 1st database would have 2 tables:
- users: with id, username, login...
- databases: with id_user, database_name, username_database,
password_database...

The user that arrives to the application would make the login in this
database and then be redirected to the application that works in his
personal database.

His this implementation possible? How can i make this? And it is good
idea make such thing?