Autoreply to this post, in case the tip could help other developpers stuck on
this.

I eventually gained access to the Apache logs on the sever and spotted this
line :
[Fri Feb 12 09:52:05 2010] [error] [client 193.251.184.33] ModSecurity: Access
denied with code 501 (phase 2). Pattern match "^(?:ht|f)tp:/" at
ARGS:phrase_jour[lien]. [file
"/etc/modsecurity/modsecurity_crs_42_tight_security.conf"] [line "32"] [id
"950117"] [msg "Remote File Inclusion Attack"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [hostname
"nooveo.atelierjmd.fr"] [uri "/backend_dev.php/phrasejour/1"] [unique_id
"S3UWtVPzFKkAAEnVLsoAAAAL"]

After some search on the Web, this bug seems to be related to the Apache +
mod_security combination, and to the rules used by this firewall. Some
references here if needed :

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-server-73/apache-modsecurity-fixing-false-positives-613609/
http://beginlinux.com/blog/2009/05/getting-started-with-modsecurity/
http://www.mighty-studio.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/securiser-les-applications-web-de-l-entreprise.pdf