I'm using the url_for helper to generate a link in my template. The
link has to go to an object detail page (sfPropelRoute) and has send
some GET parameters as well.

This is my route:
article_route:
  url:     /:sf_culture/article/:id/:slug/*
  class:   sfPropelRoute
  param:   { module: article, action: show }
  requirements:
    sf_method:  [get, post]
    sf_culture: (?:en|nl|de|fr)

The correct use for an object detail page is url_for('article_route',
$oArticle) in which $oArticle ofcourse is the correct article object.
But not I have to create some additional GET parameter which, as far
as I can see, is not possible with this helper. I tried
url_for('article_route?param=test', $oArticle), but then I receive an
exception.
I also checked the API to see if I could use a third parameter, but
that also is not possible.

I know I could use url_for('@article_route?id=' . $oArticle->getId() .
'&slug=' . $oArticle->getSlug() . '&param=test'), but that would give
me quite some work if I wanted to change the route (an extra object
parameter in the url for example).

Has someone found a workaround?