Hi, the regstration link seems ok.
(I gave you the wrong one yesterday, sorry)

The routing role "sf_guard_register" you added doesn't seem to be
"right". The plugin should register its own routing roles by itself.
http://trac.symfony-project.org/browser/plugins/sfGuardExtraPlugin/branches/1.2/lib/sfGuardExtraRouting.class.php

Try to delete your "sf_guard_register" role and see what happens.

If it still does not work check if the plugin it is activated in your
ProjectConfiguration.class.php file.

Hope this helps.
Filippo