Hello folks,
  I suppose this may be more for the Propel folks, but I thought I'd reach
out here.  I just rebuilt my desktop dev machine with Ubuntu 9.10, and now
have a strange error that did not occur in previous versions of Ubuntu, or
on our staging / QA / production servers, which all run CentOS.

it must be that this version of Ubuntu is using a different version of PHP
of PDO that has the error.  I'm just wondering if any of you have hit this
bug.

I'm getting the error described here:
http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/ticket/323
If I use "$criteria->add(self::CLOSED, false);" - I get the error.  If I use
"$criteria->add(self::CLOSED, 0);", I do not get the error.

The strange thing is that I've verified that my version of Propel still has
the patch / workaround in it that is mentioned in the above trac bug
report.  So, I'm not sure why I'm still getting it.

Here are the versions of everything that I'm using:

DEV MACHINE:
Ubuntu 9.10
Symfony: 1.2.7 (also tried 1.2.11 - got same result)
PHP: PHP 5.2.10-2ubuntu6.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.7 (cli) (built: Jan  6
2010 22:56:44) / Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend
Technologies
PDO MySQL was installed with "pecl install PDO_MYSQL" - it reports version
"PDO Driver for MySQL, client library version 5.1.37"

PRODUCTION:
CentOS 5.3
Symonfy: 1.2.7
PHP: PHP 5.2.6 (cli) (built: May  5 2008 10:32:59)  / Zend Engine v2.2.0,
Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
PDO - installed from Jason Litka's repos - it reports version PDO Driver for
MySQL, client library version 5.0.58

So, the weird thing is that in my dev environment I have newer versions of
PDO and PHP - but am getting the error - even with the Propel workaround
that's apparently worked for three years judging by the date of that trac
report.

Any ideas?

Jeremy Thomerson