Hello,

I've installed the ahDoctrineEasyEmbeddedRelationsPlugin and set it up
to manage "Eth" records linked to "Pc" ones.

On the "pc" backend module, I've configured the form to only show some
widgets (because pc inherits from Obj which many useless fields in the
context of a pc).

This gives us this in generator.yml :

      form:
        display: [id_type_obj, name, num_cmd, num_serie, date_liv,
date_ins, position, garantie, id_typeOrdi, id_site, id_modele,
puissance, thermique, bruit, microp, freq, mem, peripheriques_list,
users_list, new_Eth ]

Works well until I add "Eth" in order to see existing "Eth" records
linked to existing "Pc"s.

 -> If the pc object already has an interface, it shows up
 -> If not, I get an error 500 : "Widget "Eth" does not exist."

Anyone an idea about how to deal with that ?

Regards,

Mikael