2010/2/19 NOOVEO - Christophe Brun <c.b...@nooveo.fr>:
> I'm not sure since I'm still a beginner on symfony and doctrine, but if your
> variable is a Doctrine_Collection, I would try something like :
>
> $it = $amigos_miembro->getIterator();
> while($it->next()) {
>  do_stuff();
> }

I'm wondering why you are trying to accomplish this with doctrine.

I'm using this solution. For me such code makes more sens than hocus
pocus with dotrine.

  <tbody>
    <?php $x = 1 ?>
      <?php foreach ($Photos->getResults() as $Photo): ?>
          <?php include_partial('photo/show', array('Photo' => $Photo,
'gallery_id' => $Photo->getGalleryId(), 'username' => $username,
'owner' => $owner, 'format' => 'short')) ?>
        <?php if ($x == $max_x): ?>
          <?php $x = 1 ?>
        <?php else: ?>
          <?php $x++ ?>