Very very very impressive Symfony 2 ... !

I watched parts of the conference (thanks to Ben Haines), i read the
blogs, i watched the slides, i tried the sandbox ... really, very
impressive.

I also watched the presentation from Fabien himself (http://
www.slideshare.net/fabpot/symfony-20-revealed) and read features like
"Extremely Configurable", "Name your configuration files the way you
want", "Store them where you want", "Inherit them as much as you want"
or "Mix and match configuration files written in any format" etc.

This sounds really nice. But even though it's possible, IMO Symfony
should force us to use, or at least recommend us (the developers) some
sort of structure for our projects. What i really like about symfony
1.x is it's common project structure. I mean, you always know where to
setup the database, where the models are, wehre to edit the actions
etc. Even if you have to start working on an already existing project,
you know where you are. And i think this is a very important Symfony
feature for bigger (enterprise) projects.

So the new possibilities are for sure great and endless, but i hope
Symfony 2 will have it's own standard "project development pattern",
like symfony 1.x ...

Can't await end of 2010 ;o)

Michael