Hi Dagger,

you can simply provide the location of the (local) wsdl to the
constructor of your soap-client, just as is shown in the manual at
php.net
http://www.php.net/manual/en/soapclient.soapclient.php

you can place the wsdl in your projects data-folder and refer to it
with
sfConfig::get('sf_data_dir').DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'wsdl'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'wsdl-
file.name'

Regards
Leon