Hello,

I'm having a problem that and I was not able to figure it by myself.
I want to create a backend for a gallery with the admin generator. When I open a Gallery I want display all pictures in it. Galleries and Pictures are stored in two seperate tables. How can I display all pictures of a gallery, when editing this gallery? See the screenshot. This is the gallery-edit. Below it I want to list all the pictures from that gallery.
Here is my schema:

Galleries:
  actAs:
    Timestampable: ~
    Sluggable:
      unique: true
      fields: [name]
      canUpdate: false
  columns:
    name: { type: string(255), notnull: true }
    created_at: { type: timestamp, notnull: true }
    updated_at: { type: timestamp, notnull: true }
  relations:
    Pictures: { local: id, foreign: gallery_id }

Pictures:
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ }
  columns:
    gallery_id: { type: integer, notnull: true }
    file: { type: string(255), notnull: true, unique: true }
    caption: { type: string(255) }
    source: { type: string(255) }
    created_at: { type: timestamp, notnull: true }
    updated_at: { type: timestamp, notnull: true }

Regards,
Johannes Trommer