Hello,

I'm using the sfAdminThemejRollerPlugin which leads me to use
fieldsets to neatly present all my widgets in tabs.

The generator.yml looks like this :

      form:
        class: BackendPcForm
      edit:
        display:
          "Inventaire": [ name, num_cmd, num_serie, date_liv,
date_ins, position ]
          "Technique": [ id_modele, puissance, thermique, bruit,
microp, freq, mem ]
          "Autres": [ peripheriques_list, users_list ]

Now, I'm also using the "ahDoctrineEasyEmbeddedRelationsPlugin" which
is not 100% compatible with the idea of specifying the list of widgets
in generator.yml.

Is there a way to specify my fieldsets in the BackendPcForm class ?

Regards,
Mikael