I have fixed the Git repository used to mirror SVN and removed the latest occurrence of YAML in the SVN. Everything should work as expected now.

If you want to try out Symfony 2, the best is to use the sandbox (see symfony-reloaded.org).

Fabien

--
Fabien Potencier
Sensio CEO - symfony lead developer