Hi,

read the chapter about the Backend in the symfony manual. It's easy.

Javi

On 02/24/2010 03:45 PM, Bill P. wrote:
Hello,

I have been recently working in Grails (Java's symfony framework) and there is some weirdness if i want to create columns (properties) but not have them show up in the forms or be editable.

So in symfony, how would I create 2 properties such as 'DateInserted' and 'beenProcessed' but have them not show up in the Create and Edit forms when 'Admin Generating' the backend? I want to be able to have the classes create those fileds in the DB, but then not show them in the forms. In Grails, you have to declare the properties in the class, but then go into the views and specifically hide those fields.

Is this possible?
thanks.