This is what my ProjectConfiguration.class.php looks like.

<?php
require_once
'C:\\frameworks\\symfony-1.4.2\\lib\\autoload\\sfCoreAutoload.class.php';
sfCoreAutoload::register();

class ProjectConfiguration extends sfProjectConfiguration
{
  public function setup()
  {
    $this->enablePlugins('sfDoctrinePlugin');
  }
}

====\
i've tried the path a few different ways such as:
C:\\frameworks\\symfony-1.4.2\\lib/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php
and
C:/frameworks/symfony-1.4.2/lib/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php
and
C:\frameworks\symfony-1.4.2\lib\autoload\sfCoreAutoload.class.php

all resulting in the same error.

Also, In the 'Global include Path'
I only have 'C:\frameworks\symfony-1.4.2' set.
Is there something else that should be included there?

Thanks.