I have a question, I have a dropdown that needs to be populated from the
database, but with a query, and the query is based on a post variable.

I know that sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice has an option for passing a method,
but I can't pass a method + parameter like that.

So I used the simple sfWidgetFormChoice with the choice value being the
Doctrine getTable  and the parameter..  as shown in the bottom of this
email..  HOWEVER, the dropdown is not well populated.  The dropdown is
formed like this:

<option value="0">20 Off Code</option>
<option value="1">Special Sale</option>
<option value="2">30 Off</option>

This is incorrect, since the value for 20 Off Code is not 0 , is actually 1
so the index is wrong.

    $this->widgetSchema['campaign_id'] = new sfWidgetFormChoice(array
        (
            'choices' =>
Doctrine::getTable('Campaign')->getCampaigns(sfContext::getInstance()->getUser()->getGuardUser()->Organization)
        ));

What can I do ?

Thank you.

security at symfony-project.com