Hi Javi!
Gabor is wirgth,

2010/3/9 Gábor Fási <maerl...@gmail.com>

> You have to add that in your apache config (httpd.conf or similar).
> Also, try commenting the very first line (Options...) and try it that
> way (obviously removing the <Directory> part you just added).

but if you can not access httpd.conf (like me in my free hosting), check if
your hosting let you have subdomains, i solved my problem like that (im
having some other problems) so i can see the index.php page of my app.

i have some subdomain : <myapplication>.<myhostingaccount>.x10hosting.com
this i redirect it to:           public_html/myapplication/web

i hope it help you.

--
Germana Oliveira

germanaoliveirab arroba gmail punto com