I'm trying to use sfDoctrineApplyPlugin, I have been asked to display 2
backend pages : one to handle administrators, the other one to handle
other users.
I have generated 2 modules on the backend side.

In routing.yml, the 2 routes are identical :
utilisateurs:
  class: sfDoctrineRouteCollection
    model:                sfGuardUserProfile
    module:               utilisateurs
    prefix_path:          /utilisateurs
    column:               id
    with_wildcard_routes: true

administrateurs:
  class: sfDoctrineRouteCollection
    model:                sfGuardUser
    module:               administrateurs
    prefix_path:          /administrateurs
    column:               id
    with_wildcard_routes: true

In both config/generator.yml, the params are also identical :
(utilisateurs)
  class: sfDoctrineGenerator
  param:
    model_class:           sfGuardUserProfile
    theme:                 admin
    non_verbose_templates: true
    with_show:             false
    singular:              ~
    plural:                ~
    route_prefix:          utilisateurs
    with_doctrine_route:   true
    actions_base_class:    sfActions

(administrateurs)
  class: sfDoctrineGenerator
  param:
    model_class:           sfGuardUser
    theme:                 admin
    non_verbose_templates: true
    with_show:             false
    singular:              ~
    plural:                ~
    route_prefix:          administrateurs
    with_doctrine_route:   true
    actions_base_class:    sfActions

But the behaviour of the application is not the same : if I try to list
the 'utilisateurs' backend page, symfony throws a routing error :
The "/utilisateurs/:id.:sf_format" route has some missing mandatory
parameters

An url like backend_dev.php/utilisateurs/6/edit throws the same error.
Any idea of what I am missing here ?

security at symfony-project.com