Hello. I'm new to Symfony and I decided to learn by developing a small
web app.

Right now, I have a form that uploads an image:

              'image'  => new sfValidatorFile(array(
                                                                  'required' =>
false,

'path'       => sfConfig::get('sf_upload_dir').'/myImages',

'mime_types' => 'web_images',
                                                                   )),

The images are getting uploaded to the right place (http://localhost/
myapp/uploads/myImages). Now, when I try to include them from a
template, how do I access the web path? I don't want to hardcode /
myapp/uploads, because at least the /myapp part could change (for
instance, on deployment). Is there any configuration setting or
variable that I could access from the template?

Also, it seems that the sfValidatorFile stores/returns only the
filename, which means that I will have to hardcode /myImages. Am I
missing something? Is there a better way to retrieve the path relative
to the upload dir?

Luis.

security at symfony-project.com