I think you can sell without any problems. You are selling your work, not
the framework itself. In fact , you can sell only your app, and let the user
install symfony.
Anyway, you can donate to the sf project, if you are not comfortable that
you are using the framework for free...
Alecs

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Avinash <fortest...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am not sure if this is right place, but I need to clear my doubt
> that if i can create a symfony based product for selling instances to
> clients without paying to any one or there is any paid version of
> symfony framework.
> I do have gone through licenses posted on http://www.symfony-project.org/
> at multiple locations including CCPL (the most confusing one) but
> still not clear with legality.
> Or let me know where I should see.
> Please Help.

Have a nice day!

Alecs
Certified ScrumMaster

There are no cannibals alive! I have ate the last one yesterday ...
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280