I have a patch sitting on my Mac. I'll send it to you but — just in case I forget — hit me up again in a few hours, I'll be home then. :)

Just leave it the way it is now, it'll just work after applying my patch. I actually will be uploading it to the symfony trac later.

Regards, Daniel

Sent from my iPhone