It was so stupid that I am so ashamed.
I don't pretend to use * at all. It was a big error, and I'm really
grateful to you for your help.

I have change it and now the sf has disappear, thank you very much and
thanks for all people who try to help others in that group. It's very
important for me because I was a beginner in all the things about css,
php, or, of course, symfony.

security at symfony-project.com