Hi,
use an sfValidatorAnd to combine the two post validators:

$this->mergePostValidator(new sfValidatorAnd(array(
        new sfValidatorCallback(array('callback' => array($this,
'checkSOCIALSECURITY'))),
        new sfValidatorSchemaCompare('senha', sfValidatorSchemaCompare::EQUAL,
'password_again',
          array('throw_global_error' => true),
          array('invalid' => 'The passwords need be equal')
    )
)));

Cheers,
Lea