'fecha_nac'        => new sfWidgetFormDate(),

On 03/23/2010 07:36 PM, Tom Haskins-Vaughan wrote:
which widget are you using?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Javier Garcia<tirengar...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,

in the Edit action, i have a date widget with a format month/day/year.

I would like that the format of that date widget was day/month/year.

I have followed the manual, and i now i have this in my settings.yml

all:
.settings:
default_culture: es_ES

I have also removed the cookies as the manual says, but the format is not
what i desire.

Sf 1.2

Any idea?

Javi

security at symfony-project.com

symfony-users+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

security at symfony-project.com