:)

The databases are pretty big, the problem it is when i create
relations between tables on different databases.

This is an example of a foreign key i have on the table contactos
which belongs to the slave database. The field id_user is a foreign
key from the field id on the table users from the database master.

ALTER TABLE contactos
  ADD CONSTRAINT contactos_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (id_user) REFERENCES
master.users(id) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE CASCADE

All the other constraints are like this.

Any problem in making this on doctrine?

security at symfony-project.com