Ok, then there are some more steps you have to do to make it work.
Just creating the module based on the database isn't enough.

Look into the PluginsfGuardUser and other classes in this plugin.
There are some methods you have to copy into your generated class
(classes), or maybe you can inherit it...

security at symfony-project.com