I simply copied the actions.php file found into the cache folder (for
backend) for my frontend module. Then, always from the cache/backend
folder i reproduced the same code used into the templates, copied some
classes, etc. And it works almost well.

Currently i have the same error  "csrf token: Required", i think it is
because i use the same classes (frontend and backend) or because i use
the same browser on the same machine (php session).

But my problem is that after filtering the list of objects  (results)
is displayed only if the record number (objects returned) is
> "max_per_page" parameter.
On the backend this problem doesn't occur.

Ziclo

security at symfony-project.com