Hello,
After installing plugin sfDoctrineGuardPlugin, it was necessary to do
a new doctrine:build and this error came up.
I searched for it in google, but couldn't find anything.

Has someone any idea? The same happens when we do a doctrine:build --
all

I looked for the file sfDoctrineFormFilterGeneratedTemplate.php the
program is asking, but obviously I couldn't find it..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C:\www>php symfony doctrine:build-filters
>> doctrine  generating filter form classes

  Unable to load "sfDoctrineFormFilterGeneratedTemplate.php"
generator
template in: C:\www\data/genera
tor/sfDoctrineFormFilter/default/template, C:/www/lib/vendor/symfony/
lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/data
/generator/sfDoctrineFormFilter/default/template, C:\www\data/
generator/sfDoctrineFormFilter/default/t
emplate, C:/www/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/data/
generator/sfDoctrineFormFilter/de
fault/template.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to omit the fault, but after trying to access the action from
the plugin i mentioned above,
http://localhost/backend_dev.php/sf_guard_user
this error appears:

Fatal error: Class 'sfGuardUserFormFilter' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs
\granitol\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\generator
\sfModelGeneratorConfiguration.class.php  on line 496

Obviously this action, which is a list of users has a filter and
that's why the error didn't show up before.

Thanks a lot in advance!

security at symfony-project.com